Friday, August 5, 2011

On Going Gluten Free

It's obviously been a while since I've posted to this blog.  There are lots of reasons. Lots of excuses.  But now,  I'm back. And hopefully frequent.

Going forward there's a whole new twist on my posts....we've gone Gluten Free.  I'm already Dairy Free and have 1 child who can't take much lactose, now I'm adding Gluten Intolerance to my list and early stage Celiac to the kid list. 

This is my pantry within the past month. Stocked full of healthy, non-transfat, non-processed foods. Full of gluten.


This is the majority of products in my pantry containing gluten

This is my newly cleaned, organized pantry minus gluten

Kinda sparse isn't it?  I'll be searching new GF blogs, new GF cookbooks and trying all sorts of new products and mixes.  I'm somewhat overwhelmed and partly relieved that many of our digestive and health issues are going to  hopefully be successfully changed.

Hang on! Here I go...   
baking & learning,  joyfullytiredmom

No comments: